Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Possessed Teletubbie????

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Possessed Teletubbie????

Postby ThisIsInsane » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:37 am

Okay, so recently I woke up to one of my insanely weird dreams ( in this case, nightmare). In the beginning my dream was actually more of like a video game with vivid gameplay. I was playing with other people who turned out to be mainly cartoon and anime characters. I remember the "nightmare" actually started off as a dream. We were getting chased by creatures, but it was fun since we were in it together. After the chasing we ended up in this manor. Someone in the group jokingly said " Wow we could go camping here." Eventually after a ton of exploring, we ended up in this room. It had the cross of Jesus with blood all over the wall. On the cross was the red Teletubbie ( Po ). For some reason, I decided to take it home with me. It wasn't until morning when the whole house collapsed on us. Everyone living there ( siblings, mom, and god parents) were dead ( though there wasn't signs of any bodies). After getting out of the rumble, I group of cartoon and anime characters( I could only pick out some) offered to help me . At this moment I still had Po in my arms. Two girls came up to me asking if I wanted Po, who they refer to asked cute. At first I was going to give him up, but I didn't want his chaos to spread. I was planning on burning him to ash. After all the talking, we went to do something ( which I have no memory of) and came back to my house. We heard a cry for help, which sounded like my moms voice. Everyone decided to help out, but that's when things got worse. The whole area surrounding the house turned red, and the Teletubbie ( which was pretty scary ) started killing the others. When I turned around I saw the teens titans go character Robin have this disk go straight through his head ( he died basically). in front of me were the characters Gon and killua. I first I thought they died, but I'm guessing they had fast healing abilities, cause they healed their wounds and got back up. Eventually we were able to get to the spot that my mom was in, which was in a small box with other supplies. She was dead, but I didn't want to see the body. The others insisted to look, saying her body wasn't that decomposed. When I finally looked, it wasn't my mom. It was a random old lady ( who reminded me of an Eskimo). After that we ended up at this place ( let me remind you that Po is still with us (( with a grin on his face)) walking on his own). We made it to this road which was referred to the tiniest long road. Me and other characters questioned it's name but got a " because its the tiniest long road ever". We road in these carts all the way to the end until someone announced that we're were going to have to jump at the end ( since there was a large cirlcuar boat in the middle of the water, and the carts had no stopping mechanics). I remember the dream zooming in to this Alicorn and horse ( please think cartoony not in a My little pony way). The horse and the alicorn were in the same cart when the horse said he wasn't going to jump. The alicorn had an annoyed look and said ok. When it was time to jump the alicorn leaped off ( this was happening in slow motion) and the horse tried to reach up for her hooves. She looked down and kicked him off, while flying to the circular disk. He was still in the boat as it slowly sanked. Eventually the camera pan back to the ship. I had a clear view of only a few of the characters now. I saw lucy from fairy tail, and Jasper from this cartoon called Steven Universe. We tried to come up with Ideas while I still had Po in my arms. Lucy looked different with the acne and extra weight, while Jasper for some reason was hitting on her( reminder that a lot of characters died in my dream). My dream ended with my mom calling the names of my brother and I.

Though the dream seems unbelievable, I hope people would atleast help me decipher what the heck was going on. I also want to include that this dream, like my many other dreams was extremely vivid.
ThisIsInsane
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Possessed Teletubbie????

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:41 pm

ThisIsInsane wrote:of my brother and I
me is the objective first person pronoun, object of the preposition.
This tiresome comment seems mandated by the puerile nature of the present dream content.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ThisIsInsane » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:52 pm

Sheena wrote:
ThisIsInsane wrote:of my brother and I
me is the objective first person pronoun, object of the preposition.
This tiresome comment seems mandated by the puerile nature of the present dream content.

I'm sorry to say, but english is not my native language. And whe ther you believe this dream or not is upto you. I just would like some of it at least to be decipher.
ThisIsInsane
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:10 pm

Then, you are welcome.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby briandb » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:53 am

Hey! You might be using symbols from entertainment to begin re interpreting everyday life - which can be a wacky adventure from a different perspective. Some of the symbols might map to things you know in your life, some might just be new combinations for your exploration. Evil Po is amazing! : ) The dream could be an adventure you've given yourself for adventure's sake, filled with characters from different stories all coming together.

Cheers!
Brian
briandb
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby shift1085 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:39 pm

Hate's Great, Best Villain!

`NH2H` :cheers:
~Fortunately is all about excellent planning~
~alpacas are just tall sheep~
~Following a Beeline to it's logical conclusion always precipitates the tossing of butterflies~
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors