Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

anxiety attack

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

anxiety attack

Postby jessica.renee987 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:34 am

The other night i had this really bad dream and its been still bothering me. I dont know why, its not even really scaring me its just kind of replaying in my head. It started as a normal doctors visit, and all i remember is when i went back to the room with the nurse to wait for the doctor she said something to me and i could feel my heart start to race. It got faster and harder and I started breathing very heavily. The nurse turned around to ask me if I was okay and I stuck out my arms and my veins were almost protruding out of my skin. It looked as if my arms were like a mans arms when he flexes. My veins were pulsating to the rhythm of my heartbeat (which was continuously getting harder and faster) and the next thing i remember is screaming at the nurse that it felt like bugs were crawling inside of my arms and that I was having a panic attack. i woke up and couldnt really catch my breath at first. and the vision of my veins keep popping into my head at random times of the day. none of it makes any sense to me.
jessica.renee987
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: anxiety attack

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:30 pm

The term for the crawling bugs symptom is formication, a symptom of schizophrenia.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby jessica.renee987 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:03 pm

i have that sensation even sometimes when im awake
jessica.renee987
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:37 pm

There you are. Go to hospital.