Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Aunt Bleeding to Death

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Aunt Bleeding to Death

Postby sammi » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:40 pm

I had a dream that my aunt was in the hospital as she was very sick. Myself, my husband and my newborn son were visiting her. She was attached to machines that had tubing coming from various parts of her body. She was bleeding heavily from her chest where a tube was attached. A doctor came in and recommended a trial coagulant medication. My aunt said she would try it. The doctor injected it as a shot in her pelvic area and a strange mark was left from the injection site. It looked similar to a PS2 connector for the computer. She began to stabilize and the doctor left the room. A few seconds later she began to convulse and she started bleeding through all of her gauze padding and for some reason she was bleeding through a pad in her genital area. I began freaking out and went to alert the doctor, however the doctors were talking and laughing among themselves, completely ignoring me. Eventually a different doctor walks in with a bad attitude and simply states the first doctor told us that her reaction was one of the side effects of the medication. My aunt was bleeding to death and the doctor was careless. And then I woke up.
sammi
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Aunt Bleeding to Death

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:28 pm

Dreamer believes that she was careless. Possibly an overestimation of the effects of her actions.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors