Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Burn with me

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Burn with me

Postby protestifications » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:48 pm

This is a dream I recently had which I would very much like to understand. I dreamt I was standing in the hall outside my room with my cat in front of me, and the door to the room behind me. the cat phased through the door into the room, the door being very difficult to open. but when I got in, I found the entire room engulfed in a raging inferno. with an obsidian black facsimilie of me standing in the middle of it. he grabbed me around the neck, saying "burn with me". According to my roomate who was asleep a room over, I started screaming in my sleep, my skin flushed red when I woke up.

Is this just me being too hot, or is there another force at play here?
Keep dreamin'
protestifications
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Burn with me

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:56 pm

Burn - hot - fire: intense feelings, as passion - desire - need - cause and Vocation.
Obsidian: smooth black volcanic glass: so you have been there, yet black so unknown, misperceived.
Cat: your own animal nature - helps you thru ordinary obstacles, or could if you were different about it.
For the animal figure being there, we nominate sex.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors