Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strange Creature

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Strange Creature

Postby cyberpunk » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:41 pm

Hello guys,

I had the weirdest nightmare ever. I dreamt of fighting a strange creature which had a goat head, deer body, bat wings and had a similar size to mine. It was all black, it was a female and in fight I managed to kill her. I punched it's head until nothing was left. After killing this creature a similar creature appeared (male this time) which was a lot larger than the one I previously killed. I woke up immediately after this. As far as I remember, all my nightmares involved fighting someone/something but this time it was special. I never imagined/dreamt a creature like this one. Any ideas on what this means/represents ?
cyberpunk
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Strange Creature

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:02 pm

The Q is what part of yourself have you destroyed in order to change some way that you need to?
If not intuitively obvious to the dreamer, which it ought to be, you could parse the many symbols here one by one until it is.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors