Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

sexually assaulted by my family’s friends

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

sexually assaulted by my family’s friends

Postby equallyjpeg » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:52 am

first off, i just want to say that i personally have no idea who these people are. i only recognize a few people — my brother, my father, my mother’s friend’s family. otherwise, everyone else in the dream was a complete stranger to me.

in that dream, i was in a very large room. i was at one end in bed, and my brother, father and their friends were at the other end looking through some things and basically just chilling. i fell asleep eventually. when i did wake up in that dream, i felt pressure on my body. at first, it felt good, like a soft massage on a sore body. i then suddenly felt someone choking me, and the touches grew more inappropriate at all the inappropriate places (my breasts, my princess parts, etc.). i started to fight back then, and woke up completely. there were 2 of them, visibly of course, larger than me; muscular and fit. the choking got harder and the touches became more and more pressured and inappropriate. i started to cry and i began screaming for my brother and father, but every time i did so, they would choke me harder and close my mouth, so i just ended up sobbing. they whispered some things to me, like “it feels good, right?” and “we’ll take care of you, don’t worry.” which simply made me feel more disgusted and scared. i somehow escaped from them and got away, making a run from the room. outside of the room was a living room, and my father was there. he asked me, “are you okay?” and he seemed so happy and content, i wasn’t even sure if he would believe me if i said two of his friends just sexually assaulted me in my sleep. i also didn’t want to ruin his happy time.

another thing was that when i woke up during me getting sexually assaulted, my hands felt very sticky. i wondered if i touched myself in the dream, and they saw and i basically brought it upon myself, but no matter how much i thought about it, i don’t think i did so.

the rest of the dream went by fine. i locked myself in a different room, and the scene suddenly changed to one where i woke up in the dream again, and i went to make some pancakes for me and this little kid my mother’s friend had, and i just spent a little bit of time with them. nonetheless, i still woke up feeling gross, disgusting and horrible. there’s still a lump in my throat and it’s just so difficult to breathe.

can anyone help me shed some light onto my dream, please? i have been sexually harassed before in public, but it was only mild touchings and it wasn’t anything to this degree. those also happened a very long time ago — years ago, in fact, and they never really bothered me much anyhow, so i don’t think it has anything to do with past experiences, maybe.
equallyjpeg
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: sexually assaulted by my family’s friends

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:26 pm

Being forced into the transgressive experience you desire, you gain the pleasure without any accountibility.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby equallyjpeg » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:23 pm

Sheena wrote:Being forced into the transgressive experience you desire, you gain the pleasure without any accountibility.

i don’t mean this in any rude way, but i fail to understand what this means? i’m sure i was begging them to stop doing things to me, plenty of times, but failed in doing so. i also woke up feeling very wronged and gross.
equallyjpeg
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Be kinder to yourself. It's OK to have those desires.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors