Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Space ship and demon wolf

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Space ship and demon wolf

Postby Viviaa » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:55 am

The sun imploded into a black hole and the Earth was falling inside it. A ship was launched into it with 1 crew member to find out what was on the other side. He wasn't able to walk in his suit though. His suit was a pod and wired to his pod was a smaller pod containing an embryo as a 'backup' in case all life on Earth died. He would just float around the ship and he said he has a stash in one of the rooms filled with cupboards to the embryo (probably talking it the same way people talk to pets just to keep sane). The cupboards were empty and he looked horrified. They were meant to be full but everything was empty but for a few packets of crisps (he opened his 'shell' to open the cupboard doors). Then he drifted as quickly as he could to the next room. He opened the door and a black wolf was there. It roared at him, jumped away and vanished. He then said that some thing is on the ship.

The wolf looked very similar to my dog, Toby who died in September two years ago. Of course I miss him but only get upset about it when he is mentioned. He didn't die of an accident, it was natural causes. He got old and his had arthritis so he could barely walk; constantly falling over. The vet said he was in a lot of pain and suggested him being put down. He wasn't a black Labrador retriever.

Oh and yes I love horror movies and this dream seems very much like horror films.
Viviaa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Space ship and demon wolf

Postby Sheena » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:18 pm

Going thru rooms and other enclosures is an exploration of the mind. But this mind is found empty, except for an everyday trivium and the animal symbol. Of the aggrieved pet, or of repressed rage.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors