Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The worst nightmare of all time!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

The worst nightmare of all time!

Postby Melloyello5150 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:15 pm

After this nightmare I dont think I will be sleeping well anytime soon! I dreamnt I was in this hospital! There were rotting corpses all over the place and there was hardly any light! And I was running from this chainsaw weilding manic ! He kept yelling RUN RUN I WILL FIND YOU!! So I ran outside only to find zombies and they were tryng to bite me! so I ran back inside and squeezed down a laundry chute! And the monster was there so I pretended to be one of the dead bodies and lay motionless and held my breath and he was one ugly sob. he was hidiously deformed! Well my ruse worked He thought i was one of the dead bodies and left the room and went on his way! But just when i got up I saw a bunch of corpses on meathooks dangling from the ceiling! And when i almost got to the door one of the corpses fell off the meathook and Looked at me with very angry glowing red eyes and lunged at me and ate the flesh right off my face! I woke up Screaming so bad My wife almost called 911!! I havent slept well since!!
Melloyello5150
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The worst nightmare of all time!

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:36 pm

Dreamer is guilty and believes he will be punished. The fix is to make a sacrifice.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors