Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

School Shooting

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

School Shooting

Postby LouBell » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:17 pm

I have been having this reoccuring nightmare for about 2 years now and no longer know how to cope with it. It is always the same and there is never any variation to it besides the fact that I know how it is all going to play out now.

It starts out at the beginning of the school day (I'm a high school senior) and I go to my classes and chat to my friends as usual. Instead of our afternoon classes all of my class has essentially an assembly, however we don't have an auditorium just two rooms that have a sliding divider to make it two because my school is small, and were all in this room talking about classes for the next semester. Next thing I know theres the sound of a gun and the entire school goes into a lockdown mode. I dont know how but the big group of us (about 150 students and 10 teachers) somehow forgets to lock one of the two doors. The first door was locked and we could here jiggling of someone trying to open the door and can also see the outline of the figure because the doors are made of a frosted glass. They go two the second door and fling it right open, it turns out to be two men who just so happen to be my dad and his best friend Eric. They start yelling at all of us and are essentially trying to find me. My dad has an assault riffle and Eric has a M9. Almost everyone push me to the front of the huddled group and I get yanked up by my dad. and thrusted into Eric's arms and he holds me in a choke hold with his arm around my neck. My dad starts saying nasty things to me and starts telling the class all sorts of lies that he's made up and one of my ex boyfriends stands up and basically tells my dad to shoot me. While my dads talking to my ex I somehow manage to get Eric off of me and knock him out. I take his gun and turn on my dad, when he turns and looks at me I shoot him right in the chest. After that I turn and shoot Eric in the stomach. I drop the gun and sit in the pools of blood covered in the blood spray too and have a panic attack and thats where I wake up.

I dont know why but at least 4 times a month I have this nightmare and I don't know what it means or how to deal with it. It especially freaks me out because my dad is an avid gun collector and has 70+ guns, one of which I the exact assault riffle. I don't know what to do anymore but I can't keep having this nightmare especially without knowing what it all means. Does anyone have any idea why I'm having it?
LouBell
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: School Shooting

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:12 pm

You are having a nervous breakdown. See a doctor.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors