Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Unfamiliar spooky house, filled with terror

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Unfamiliar spooky house, filled with terror

Postby isaactolley » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:36 am

So, I had an interesting dream that I was in this old house. I had been running through the halls, trying to find a boy, similar to the boy from the grudge. I had no luck. So I decided to just find my own way out. The halls & doors were dusty, covered in cobwebs. I had finally reached the downstairs where the exit was. Unluckily, there were people waiting for me as well. The room was covered in balloons & two men with gas masks. They had gassed the room, while people were trying to hide behind the balloons, as if the men couldn't gas them. Soon enough, they were all dead & the balloons were all popped. I was the only one who survived. The men in gas masks approached me, & took off their masks. One of the men was telling me their story of their past together killing people, while fishing out coagulated blood from the filter of the gas mask. He finished his story, then I had woken up.
This could be just random nonsense, but It'd be cool to know if anyone can analyze any parts of it. Thank you!
isaactolley
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Unfamiliar spooky house, filled with terror

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:53 pm

Dusty unused and clotted. This imagery of the dreamer's own thinking apparatus. You best housekeeper for it: meditation.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors