Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Tortured and Attacked Nightmares

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Tortured and Attacked Nightmares

Postby ughhh. » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:12 pm

I have this re-occurring dream that I've been having for months now...
In my dream I'm in a room that's almost all dark except for a bright light that is hanging above me. I'm laying down in this hard chair like thing, similar to one at a dentist office, and I'm strapped down. I am unable to move or talk or scream. It usually starts with me just sitting there for a few minutes, but it sometimes feels like hours, and I can hear this tapping and a man laughing from somewhere behind me.
Then the man will just appear next to me, just sitting in a folding chair. He has on one of those doctor's masks and his eyes are just like black holes of sorts. After he just sitting there in silence for a bit, he starts to move towards me with these creepy pliers things and he has on these bright red gloves. He starts to just rip out my teeth and I can't scream or yell for help or anything. He'll pull out a bunch of my teeth for a while and then he'll just stop and sit back down and stare at me and laugh. Once I wake up it feels like a can't breathe right and it just makes me feel off in some sort of way for the rest of the day.

Also, I have another dream that I have a lot (sorry if I'm just overloading all at once)
In this dream I just wake up like everything is fine and then my mom will come running in. She starts saying that my sister is missing but she won't call the police. She starts saying we have to stay in the house and we can't leave. Once she locks all of the doors she starts saying that "they're coming for" me. And she says that if they take me they'll give my sister back. So I guess the people have been waiting and that they have been in the house the whole time and once she says that they are going to take me for her back they just kind of pop out of nowhere. There are four of them and I can't see they're faces because they have masks on. I turn around and start to run and they chase me. For some reason my house seems to get bigger and it's like it's connected to my father's and my grandmother's house. I just keep running around and hiding while they chase and yell at me. No one else seems to be there and all of the doors and windows are gone. Then after a while I find a room. My sister is in there and she is crying. So I just go to comfort her and she'll just turn around and attack me and then I wake up.

Any thought on what these could mean?
ughhh.
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Tortured and Attacked Nightmares

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:36 pm

Without teeth you cannot bite into anything so something that matters now is beyond your comprehension. Then a subsequent one featuring a desire to return to infancy and less onus or demand from life; dependent relationships en famille instead.
My hunch is that this dream applies to current schooling.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors