Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Daughter dream/nightmare

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Daughter dream/nightmare

Postby Legalbarbie13 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:12 pm

I'm a mother of a beautiful 9 year old little girl who has every inch of my heart, unfortunately several years ago I lost custody of her and now her father makes it impossible to visit or even talk to her on the phone. It has been over a year since I have seen her and about 6 months since I have talked to my little girl. I continue to have dreams about her like a repeating dream of just her and I at Disneyland and she's stuck on it's a small world ride calling out for me and I can never find her. Most of the dreams I have is about me searching for her and trying to find her but for some reason her father is always standing in the way. These dreams always stay with me for the next several days and I become emotional, confused and depressed. I'm always trying to figure out the meaning behind these dreams that become nightmares. If anyone has any idea or suggestions about my dreams and how much they haunt me please let me know.
Legalbarbie13
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Daughter dream/nightmare

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:27 pm

This is not a dream matter. It seems to be a matter for grieving which is being avoided. Is that so this poster will not feel anger or guilt? If so, you know that the only course is to feel them.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Daughter dream/nightmare

Postby Legalbarbie13 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:31 pm

I never thought of it that way thank you
Legalbarbie13
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors