Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

BIG FOOT, PUDDLES AND CHUCKY

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

BIG FOOT, PUDDLES AND CHUCKY

Postby katievann120 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 pm

So I had a few nightmares last night and one of them was that I was walking through this apartment that was basically empty, looking at my feet; and I had no toes, then I'm like, No I need those! and they start to grow back, and I look up and see a closed closet door with the light on inside with a man's feet under the door. Then another one I had was me just walking through a muddy water puddle on the side of the road, and the last one was me sitting in a car on this curvy road going through the woods, it was dark and Chucky was in the glove compartment, and he bursts through the compartment and lunges at me, then goes back into the compartment, these were all of the dream, what do they mean?
katievann120
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: BIG FOOT, PUDDLES AND CHUCKY

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:11 pm

One at a time, kiddie.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors