Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

murder

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

murder

Postby afawad15 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:39 am

I had a dream where my dad was walking with me to a football game when all of a sudden he turned into the character penny wise from the move it and gave me a red balloon. i took it from him shaking and then he had killed my by biting my head of. i woke up sweating and had decided to get some water when i saw a red balloon stnding in the living room of my house. i screamed and my mum and dad came down calming me down. i told them all about it. ever since, i haven't gone anywhere with my dad alone in a lonely place since. im too scared too sleep by myself nowadays as well.
afawad15
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: murder

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:27 pm

No head means you do not think.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby shift1085 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:41 pm

Have an excerpt from Wikipedia:

The story follows the experiences of seven children as they are terrorized by an entity that exploits the fears and phobias of its victims to disguise itself while hunting its prey. "It" primarily appears in the form of a clown to attract its preferred prey of young children.... It deals with themes that eventually became King staples: the power of memory, childhood trauma and its recurrent echoes in adulthood, the ugliness lurking behind a fa├žade of small-town quaintness, and overcoming evil through mutual trust and sacrifice.

In which way does the behavior of Pennywise match that of your father?
I notice two things here:
1. you were shaking while being handed the balloon, indicating anticipation of harm and distress.
2. The manner in which you were harmed: (Off with your head!) meaning the ability to think for yourself (and thus, to make your own decisions) was removed from you, by him.

Additionally, is this a typo, or is it a Freudian slip?
afawad15 wrote: he turned into the character penny wise from the move it
~Shift~ :apple:
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby Sheena » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:00 pm

What is called typo is a Freudian slip.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru