Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Tortured by a magician

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Tortured by a magician

Postby LittleLover » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:27 pm

I had a nightmare for the first time in many years yesterday morning. I was in a very dark gothic style mansion and eventhough I had no backstory, I knew that I and these other people were being held captive by this guy who I considered to be a magician for some reason. I actually had a different dream about this guy about a week ago in which he was a vampire amd we physically fought over a harpoon :fighting: . The guy is someone I saw in this random TV programme episode but he is somehow exactly the same in appearance (wearing a suit and fairly handsome) and voice realistically in my dreams, which is unusual because I'm always bad at recreating faces in my imagination. The guy led me outside into the garden of the mansion (it was nighttime) and over to these massive freaky red torture devices :o . We were talking to each other and he was basically trying to make me understand/confirm that I was under his control and powerless. Suddenly, one of the other captives from before was inside the torture devices and the guy turned it on.It shot out blades in a pattern that sliced the person up horrifically :worry: . I started to really freak out and wanted the dream to end (I knew I was dreaming as usual) so I tried to walk away :creeping: . Unfortunately, the guy caught me and forced me to stay watching. I got a terrible feeling from the dream looking at the torture devices, a kind of dread I rarely experience.

Next, I was in a bedroom that looked exactly like my old bedroom that I had as a child. It was daytime, had yellow wallpaper
and a bunk bed that I used to share with my brother. I noticed a small window behind the bed that looked out onto my town in
real life so I tried to climb threw it. Unfortunately, for the first time in a dream (I always escape via window and jumping from rooftop to rooftop), my bottom half was to fat to fit through :lol: . This was not amusing at the time, however, because the magician guy came in and saw me, which enraged him :hothead: . I was worried that he might cut my legs off or something. I tried desperately to squeeze through the window but in the end, the guy just grabbed my legs and pulled me back into the room.

Now I was stuck between him and the bed and I always have this paranoia that there are monsters hiding underneath the beds in my dreams (especially the bunk bed) so I quickly jumped on the bed so they couldn't grab my feet. The guy also jumped on the bed and we rolled around struggling untill I gave up ( I probably could've killed him if I put more effort in). The guy then threatened to put me in the torture device outside, which was the last thing I wanted to happen so I begged him not to :crying: .
Then he said "well...maybe if you kiss me I won't put you in," and so I kissed him (which was very realistic, saliva and all) :hurl: . I asked if he would let me go now but he said no :x . Then what followed was traumtic and 18+ and shall not be described :nodding: . Before he left the room, he told me not to try and escape again.
As soon as he was gone, I tried to get out the window again :lol: . This time, I miraculously managed to fit through and jumped from rooftop to rooftop like some kind of superhero through town

The rest of the dream was too trippy to put into a paragraph but to summarize, it involved stealing colourful powder drugs that I used as makeup instead of actual drugs and climbing through another window and running through fields.

Any ideas what this nightmare might have meant? I feel traumatized whenever I see the guy on TV :lol: .
LittleLover
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Tortured by a magician

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:54 pm

LittleLover wrote: what followed was traumtic and 18+ and shall not be described
Doesn't this tell you something about what this repeated yearning for magic is all about? In addition to all else about it, to yourself it makes you unspeakable.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors