Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Worst nightmare I've had in a long time

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Worst nightmare I've had in a long time

Postby ghost1216 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:16 am

So my dream I had the other night started fairly basic. I was pet sitting for someone, idk who or what the animal was, and the park we were at suddenly changed to an amusement park very similar to what the Silent Hill games do. There were people without faces lined up down the main drag all on crucifixes or other medieval devices. The animal I was with turned into a giant rat and started to eat the people as we walked down the drag. Next thing I know I was hit over the head and strapped to chair. I kept losing consciousness as someone in a hood was torturing me just for the fun of it. Just before I woke up the torturer decided he was finished and set loose a horde of rats to devour me.

What the hell does this all mean? Was it just a standard nightmare? The only new event in my life, (after losing my career and starting a new unfulfilling job), was I started a new relationship.
ghost1216
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Worst nightmare I've had in a long time

Postby Sheena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:34 pm

Being devoured, eaten, taken in, can allude to being or feeling understood.
It can also mean being essential, or a dependent wish to be part of someone else therefore not responsible for your own direction.
That these are wished for, and also painful to the dreamer has got to say something, not sure what.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors