Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Visited in the night by an old being

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Visited in the night by an old being

Postby Dröömasi » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:12 am

I had a disturbing dream last night. In the dream i was laying in the bed in my childhood room in my childhood house. I had just woke up in the bed in the middle of the night. It was of course very dark and i looked around me. Then i saw a shadow that was walking towards me and was about to enter through the bedroom door. As the shadow approached me i saw that it was a very old and tiny man. The man was extremely black (not in the sense that he had african heritage or anything like that, but rather he had this an extremely black aura that surrounded him. The aura was like a light that shined out from him and pierced through the darkness, except that it wasn't light wasn't light but rather darkness. The only reason i could see this man was because he was blacker/darker that the darkness of night surrounding him. The whole man also looked darker than pitch black (skin and clothes etc). He had a deformed body and could barely walk, but he hurried towards me. His facial features partially reminded me of a goblin,

I quickly got out of my bed and tried to run away from him and fight him of. I managed to telekinetically send him away a short distance since i was in a semi-lucid state. Then i went into the living room and saw that this man/goblin was charging at me once again. I tried to fight him but it was so dark in the house that i couldn't see him good enough to properly fight him.

I then woke up in my bed in the waking world in the middle of the night. I looked towards the bedroom door and saw that there luckily was no creature charging at me. I did however get flashbacks from the dream and recalled the vision of the goblin/man/black thing charging towards me and it frightened me to the extent that i had to turn on the lamp and read something on my phone for a while until i got back to sleep.
Dröömasi
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Visited in the night by an old being

Postby Sheena » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:22 pm

Reading your phone before sleep is not a good idea. It excites the brain in ways that interfere with the sleep cycle.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors