Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A creepy guy murdered me!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

A creepy guy murdered me!

Postby idkidkidk » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:53 am

Last night I had a nightmare that really scared me. It started out with me skipping school with my friends. It was fun until I ended up in the car with this creepy guy. His voice was so weird, it was like raspy and a little feminine but added on to how creepy he was. In the car ride I was fine until I heard his voice. He kept telling me places that we should go and I said "no I wanna go home." But I meant school so I reappeared the phrase with the word school instead. He seemed annoyed but he drove me to school. Also when I was in the car I was realizing that this was a dream but I tried to control and I couldn't. I went to my locker at school and the guy comes up from behind me with some sort a rope and chokes me with it. Then the day just started over again, but it started when I was with this guy. So at this point I think I full on knew this was a dream because I kept telling myself that I need to get out of this dream. So I used my mind powers I guess and shot at him but it didn't work. That's all I remember.
idkidkidk
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A creepy guy murdered me!

Postby Sheena » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:44 pm

The guy represents inner developmental pressure to mature. The fears of this must be strong. Dreamer wants not to, and to 'go home'. But is supposed to want to learn and confront life and attain. Overtolerating this inner conflict is suffocating dreamer's spirit. The locker represents the wish that this tension from refusing the press of growing could be constrained and limited to small parameters - but that is avoidance and does not succeed.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors