Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Possesed Baby hung from a pole

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Possesed Baby hung from a pole

Postby Mothmanqk » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:23 am

OK so I am quite afraid right now. The dream that I had was so realistic and so encompassing that I havnt slept for 5 days straight. The dream starts like this, I remember every little detail the problem is I'm not sure if it was a dream or an attempted possession from a demon, that's how real it was and I swear I was awake but I can't prove that. In my dream or reality, i woke up at 5:27 in the morning, I know that because my digital alarm clock was right across the room, but I was completely paralysed in the fact that my eyes were open but I couldn't close them or move them in any direction, I was also laying on my side. Fortunately, through the dim lighting of the sun rising through the blinds I could see through my periferal vision that there was something in the corner right by the door of my room. There was a wooden pole about 6.5 feet tall with a baby hanging by a nuise from the end of it. The babys body was scarred and had very large, completely black eyes, starring directly at me. A voice from where my back was turned told me by quote "you need me, you'll fall, your form is me"... at this point my vision started going into a static grey and I felt my self fading away but I came to again and the same thing happened except this time it said "stop resisting me, I've been sent to fix you, your protection has left you", I again faded into grey static and then this happened again but the baby on the pole seemed to have shifted closer to my bed from what I could see in my periferal. The voice behind me said "you are making me angry, let me in". Then I faded back into static grey. It kept happening again and again same scenario but without the speaking voice until 6:53 in the morning when I could finally move my own body again. I really don't know what is happening here, I just know that I'm very disturbed and that image of the baby is burned into my head and I can't get it out. If someone could please help me with this experience I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
Mothmanqk
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Possesed Baby hung from a pole

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:24 pm

Mothmanqk wrote:"you are making me angry, let me in"
This statement is classic Borderline Personality Disorder, a problem of traumatic attachment.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Possesed Baby hung from a pole

Postby LittleLover » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:52 am

That sounds like sleep paralysis too https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/sleep-paralysis/
LittleLover
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors