Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I died in a Castle Fire!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

I died in a Castle Fire!

Postby resaaragon » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:04 am

It has been a while since I had this dream but I have always had excelent dream recall and have had many dreams that have manifest in reality. For some reson this one is haunting me recently and I had this dream at least 2 years ago.In this dream I was in a very prominant castle, I was in a burgundy color dress of the time period which in my mind was I think around the mid to late 1200s. I will now describe the scene as follows...I was with a small group of nobels and have the feeling I was a princess of some sort, so in the courts very close with the royalty. As we were gatherd in court we were going over the issues our kingdom is facing and how best to make the next move. All of a sudden someone came bursting in and said the enemy had breached the castle walls and will soon be at the main door. We all ran down the corridor to the the very large wooden doors that fold down to be a drawbridge. On the other side you could hear the enemy pounding on the door. They were going to get in and we were not warned in time. Some how there was a fire that broke out and we were traped inside helpless to stop it. We all died in the fire. Thats it...very strange but I feel as if this was a very important dream. Any comments are appreciated.
resaaragon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I died in a Castle Fire!

Postby Sheena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:53 pm

Dying is never what you experienced. Dying is desire to avoid or forget experience. You cannot learn.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors