Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Being Haunted

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Being Haunted

Postby yoongi_ » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Before I explain the nightmare I want to say that I've always had some ghostly experiences in my household, but I've never actually seen anything and usually try my best to ignore it. In the nightmare- a small decorative pillow that I keep hanging on my bedroom door knob kept being pulled off and dropped onto the floor. I tried to pretend I didn't notice and I tried to keep myself from feeling afraid, but the more it kept happening the harder it grew to ignore and stay calm. After enough times of putting the small pillow back in its place, the door started opening on its own instead. I would continue to close it, since I was used to keeping my door closed, but after a few times of doing this it suddenly wouldn't close anymore. Almost as if someone was on the other side holding it open. Panic rose within me as I pushed harder and harder against the door, finally managing to push it closed before I quickly began placing anything within reach in front of the door in an attempt to keep it shut. After that ordeal, a famous kpop idol I greatly admire (Park Jimin of BTS) stood there by my door in place of a cardboard cut out that I wish I actually had in real life. He hugged me close to him and comforted me, helping me calm down. I don't remember what happened directly after that, but a bit later in the dream I was exiting my bathroom within my bedroom, and on my bed sat a dark skinned man dressed in a nice black suit fit with grey stripes, and nice dress shoes sitting at the edge of my bed. He wasn't looking at me, just staring eerily forward. I don't remember much about his features other than he was bald and wearing a very creepy/sinister grin. I have never seen this man before in my life, nor have I ever seen anyone wear a look quite as terrifying as the one he wore. He just sat there as I remained frozen in fear, I was feeling more scared than I ever have in my entire life. I woke up sweating and breathing heavily with my chest feeling like it was on fire, still panicking. I've always wondered what this meant since I had the dream months ago. I've never dreamt about this situation or the man ever since. But thinking about it still creeps me out.
yoongi_
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Being Haunted

Postby joecamp » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:29 am

Your dream is really very strange, but also it is interesting. I am student and some days ago I also had this terrible nightmare. There was exam and I was working on the last part of it - writing. Remember that it was some essay and it was quite good, but suddenly it turns out that I forgot to write introduction. The exam time has run out to the end and I haven't written that introduction yet!
joecamp
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors