Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kylie Jenner Lips/Scary Computer Type Shit

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Kylie Jenner Lips/Scary Computer Type Shit

Postby katievann120 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:17 am

So I literally just had this nightmare and it scared me half to death lol. I was laying on my bed, and stuck this weird lip sticker over my mouth that looked like Kylie Jenner lips. I went into the kitchen and grabbed my mother's phone off the charger( she was sitting on the couch in the living room), went back to my room and was sitting at my desk right next to my computer (it was darker in there for some reason). All of a sudden I hear my sister laughing, and she starts talking to me through the computer and scares me half to death. Afterwards I go back into the kitchen and put up my mom's phone (she was still sitting there) back on the charger. Then I wake up. This shit scared me to know end. Someone tell me why on earth I would be dreaming of a sister I haven't seen in months.
katievann120
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Kylie Jenner Lips/Scary Computer Type Shit

Postby Sheena » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:02 pm

No, you tell us about your resentment about the sister.
As a whole the dream seems to describe difficult feelings about fitting into family system.
Lips function for affection and ingestion. In this family belonging may = being devoured - (and that is why sister stays away).
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors