Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Searching for a Deeper Meaning

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Searching for a Deeper Meaning

Postby gasface257 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:42 am

I was in my parents house (I have not lived there for over 20 years). The only other person in the house was a cousin (who I do not have any real relationship with). There was water dripping from the ceiling that was calling my cousin names like "fat" and he took great offense and told me the person in the upstairs bathroom better stop. I realized where I was at that moment and told him that it is a one-story house, there is no upstairs. Suddenly the room went dark and we both went outside where it was night. A black cloud enveloped the house and I stood on the driveway staring at it. My cousin had vanished into the night.

I told the entity that there was something more powerful than it, so I started saying "The power of Jesus Christ is greater than yours" Then the entity took a more human shape yet still a shadow of a head, neck and a torso. I grabbed it by the neck and told it that I was more powerful than it.

I woke up at that point.

Thank you for your help on this.
gasface257
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Searching for a Deeper Meaning

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:08 pm

In this dream, you know what you are doing wrong, and it is making you lonely and miserable.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors