Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Seeing myself as an old man but with red eyes etc..

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Seeing myself as an old man but with red eyes etc..

Postby kostchrisqp1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:10 am

Hello everyone,

Last night i had a dream that made me be a little bit angry but full of Fear when i woke up and it goes like this.
I saw an old tower-like building and i found a secret button that would open the main entrance.
i went in and it was like those modern but small hotels and it appeared to me like a place i know it well and familiar but ive never really seen it.
I suddenly knew that it was full of angry spirits.
As i went deeper there opened an elevator and 3 people came out running away from the spirits screaming.
i started running towards the exit showing them where it was but the spirits where too close so only me and an old man came out and i shut the door.
The old man sat down breathing heavily and his eyes turned bright red and started laughing hard when he was looking at me.
He then said with a very low tone angry but a Really non human voice. Now is the time that i live. I got terrified but i noticed that in reallity it was me as an old man (that means something like my future?)
And the part that made me anxious was that i was also saying that phrase in my sleep with a low deep voice (but a human one :p) and i suddenly woke up. but i remember saying too and my gf agreed with it because she was awake.
kostchrisqp1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Seeing myself as an old man but with red eyes etc..

Postby Sheena » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:15 pm

Hafiz wrote: Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors