Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

i don't know if this is neural garbage based on Vegas...

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

i don't know if this is neural garbage based on Vegas...

Postby abbynormal » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:41 pm

WARNING- VIOLENT CONTENT

I dreamt that I was in a hospital, a humongous one the size of a small town but many stories tall. a group of armed thugs wearing white coveralls and white bouffant hats [like what is worn in the operating room] started cussing out and beating up [pistol-whipping and rifle-butting/bayonetting] patients and staff alike, even security officers! then they started shooting left and right on full-automatic fire, strafing the place and cutting people in pieces. there was blood pooled and splattered all over the place along with body parts and shredded bloody flesh/brains/guts. the shooting thugs were laughing and joking among themselves, while cursing us and our descendants/ancestors, calling us every name in the book plus some others I hadn't heard before. then, after doing in everybody they could find in the building, they ran out the front of the hospital, hopped on a school bus and drove away, their collective laughing and cheering could be heard all the way down the street as they sped away. I don't know why I was spared, other than the fact that there would be no witnesses to the dream if I was, I guess. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: i don't know if this is neural garbage based on Vegas...

Postby Sheena » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:31 am

By the way it is written, dreamer does know that it is based on Vegas shooting. Why would that affect her? Bc she is in process of change of spirit or personality.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors