Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bad dream. What does it mean?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Bad dream. What does it mean?

Postby TurtleSnake » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:52 am

I slept.
As I was sleeping, I got a dream that I was hospitalized in a place that I was in before in real life (just so you can know I'm familiar with it), by staff members so I can be only by myself, known as PPT (Personal Processing Time). I was worried about my watch.
Then, I got out of the chair connected to the table (nothing on the table or chair or my pants pocket, etc), then I saw a woman I told her that she's cute, said nothing in return, then I asked her for her name and I think she either said her real first name or she said a fake first name. Then, I got that watch, kept pressing the LIGHT button, but no light would come out of that watch in the dream, then I got out of that hospital, was walking through a sidewalk on the right side, with my dad using his bike in the left side of me, and went to a Walmart store front, and then we bought nothing, we didn't even go inside.

Then I woke up and saw my watch in my right arm that was LOST in the dream. It was in my right arm like right now! Then I zipped the place where I keep the watch closed. Now I pressed the LIGHT button on my watch and it does work!
So, what does that dream mean?
TurtleSnake
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Bad dream. What does it mean?

Postby Sheena » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:29 pm

It means you lost track of the watch and were worried about it, having self doubt about your ability to recover the lost valued object. Everything else is incidental. The sequence about failing to connect with the female, whether archetype or failed desire, is also an on-going background irresolution.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby TurtleSnake » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:03 pm

Sheena wrote:It means you lost track of the watch and were worried about it, having self doubt about your ability to recover the lost valued object. Everything else is incidental. The sequence about failing to connect with the female, whether archetype or failed desire, is also an on-going background irresolution.

I do have my watch right now. It's in my bookbag.
TurtleSnake
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:48 pm

Mazel tov.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:10 pm

Attacked by a jazz musician. Hmmmm.