Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Multiple Fighting Demons dreams

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Multiple Fighting Demons dreams

Postby Craig Lynd » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:10 pm

Need help with this one has reoccurred at least 3 times as far as i can tell in slightly different forms.

In one dream there is a scary powerful demon that I should be scared off but I am not and the only way to encounter him is to call him through a mirror turned around so that the reflection part is facing the wall. I try to call the demon out to me to fight i smash my head through the back part of the mirror and I am looking into his world and screaming for him to come fight me.

Another version i wake up from fighting a demon i believe now i was actually still somewhat asleep and angry that I "woke up" because i did not have the chance to finish the fight, I actually felt a pain in my abdomen and forced / drifted myself back into sleep to continue the fight again with a shocking lack of fear.

Yet another version Apocalypse type scenario i hear the baying of demon dogs headed towards my group, i head them into the safety of the house protecting them and as i close the door i realize that 3 or 4 zombie type creatures are at the door trying to get in. instead of locking the door i open step out and kill all of them then head back to the group to lead them to safety.

I tried interpreting on my own but I don't think I am very good at it hopefully one of you can give me some pointers thanks in advance to any willing to help : )
Craig Lynd
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Multiple Fighting Demons dreams

Postby Sheena » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:04 pm

Mayweather wins.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Multiple Fighting Demons dreams

Postby Craig Lynd » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:56 pm

lol