Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

sharp needles and bees' stingers

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

sharp needles and bees' stingers

Postby abbynormal » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:29 pm

I keep dreaming that i'm in a hospital, in an all-white exam room with nurses dressed all-white [including their hair and makeup!] and they injected some white serum into the left side of my eye, and it smarted fiercely. :shock: then I was in an all-white room in a house I was living in, and bees were swarming around me and I picked up a 3' long rectangular piece of stiff plastic that was part of an air conditioner, and swatted at them with it until I started knocking stuff over, at which point I realized in the dream that I had to let the little bastards sting me. then I awoke. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: sharp needles and bees' stingers

Postby Sheena » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:32 pm

And you cannot use that as is????????????
Yawn. OK, what is stinging you and what happens when you accept the stings?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors