Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

bully with knife and attitude of vengeful deity

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

bully with knife and attitude of vengeful deity

Postby abbynormal » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:22 pm

i dreamt i was back at work, in the hospital. i was preparing to scrub-in on a C-section, taking my time [unlike real waking life when it was always a rush], and at the scrub sinks along with the docs, i noticed a stranger not wearing hospital scrubs, invade the surgically clean area, he was armed with a large knife, and he proceeded to threaten all of us with major bodily harm and death if we did not sufficiently "respect" him meaning kowtow to him and genuflect to him as though he was a deity. the docs all disappeared into the operating room and locked the door, trapping me outside with the crazy. then he repeated his threats to me, and then the dream segued into me cleaning up after the C-section and getting ready for change-of-shift. i was in the utility room and trying to clean up the place, when i was visited by people i'd known decades earlier, when i awoke. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: bully with knife and attitude of vengeful deity

Postby Sheena » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:02 pm

He is a deity. He is the archetype of reverence. Think of the Catholic saints, and particularly of reverent Abraham with his knife to kill Isaac. You must end what you are used to to transform / transit your spirit to higher awareness and purpose.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby abbynormal » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:43 pm

big question then- HOW??!! :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:02 am

Be patient with self. Live intentionally with the dream in mind.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors