Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Anyone seen her before or had situations like it?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Anyone seen her before or had situations like it?

Postby WhyHer » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:25 pm

a little while ago now i had a dream of me drowning a girl with short black curly hair in a tub (the one i personally have downstairs). I hold her head under yet bring it up a few times for some reason, and now i've let it slip back a bit until i remembered. Years back when i was a young teen (im an old teen now) i had dreams of me kissing a girl with short cutly black hair, and i started thinking about it and i remember the face like it was yesterday, its the exact same girl, back years on years later.

what is the reason behind it? why is she in my dreams now again but in such a different way?

I dont know anyone with short black hair..
WhyHer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Anyone seen her before or had situations like it?

Postby Sheena » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:09 pm

She is in a new wallet you just bought.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors