Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cockroaches ugh

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Cockroaches ugh

Postby Sarisa82 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:16 am

I loathe cockroaches.
I just woke up out of fear because of this dream. There were cockroaches all over the place, and they had spider like qualities. They wove webs, and hung. As I was trying to combat them they would fall on me and I'd fling them off.
It was like I was doing some sort of test, there was an unknown/unseen force watching me. I was having to hang and come up with ideas to get rid of them. They were everywhere like if you walked into an old house and there were cobwebs everywhere.
There also was a shelf, I kept seeing what looked like a broken off lizards tail and it would move eventually I realized it wasn't a broken lizards tail as I swiped away at it, it ended up being a mole who had a tail but it was broken, and had it had no skin it was more leathery, like it had it's fur burned off. It was blind of course, and it was holding a bone. Looked like a cow rib bone and it fell at me.
I'm not scared of creatures like that usually but this struck fear in me as it fell at me and that is what woke me up.
Sarisa82
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Cockroaches ugh

Postby Sheena » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:59 am

Your 'tail' is broken and a 'bone' falls at you.
Sexual frustration?
First part is problem solving which feels to big and complex for you.
Also disgust. If you cannot tell your sexual partner about the disgust you experience you will repress it and dream it in symbols.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Cockroaches ugh

Postby Sarisa82 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:05 am

That's an interesting way to look at it. Can't say I'd have thought of it like that. I did think of the disgust part but outside that I couldn't make any other sense of it.
Sarisa82
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors