Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Fucked up nightmare i had as a kid

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Fucked up nightmare i had as a kid

Postby The_Shrekspert » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:50 am

When I was a kid, I had a really fucked up nightmare where I was a baby, and Optimus Prime was there. At the time, I knew who he was, but I wasn't a fan of Transformers. However, I wasn't scared of them, either. Anyway, Optimus Prime picked me up and threw me at the ceiling fan and I exploded into blood and guts. Also, some girl I knew from school was there and just watched it happen. My parents walked to the doorway of the room and then I woke up. It's the only dream I have any memory of and I just want some opinions on it.
The_Shrekspert
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Fucked up nightmare i had as a kid

Postby Sheena » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:17 pm

Blood and guts represent happiness and sureness of inner intuition. That is what you are, so it is a mistake to identify with a nonfeeling machine, just for status anxiety needs.
Since you are tropic to it, try it, and we predict you will find that girls are more fun anyway. Stop being afraid of vaginas.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The_Shrekspert » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:15 pm

I'm not afraid of vaginas, although I am asexual. (A sentence i never thought I'd type)
The_Shrekspert
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:17 am

How did you think you would make the sentence, with magnets on the refrigerator?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The_Shrekspert » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:19 pm

touche...
The_Shrekspert
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:25 pm

Where is the thumbs up button?