Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

frogs and rats

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

frogs and rats

Postby vvnforest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:00 pm

I was with an old friend, in the dream she was a family member. Our husbands were pastors. Her husband was going to stay and pastor the home church my husband was going to pastor a smaller country parrish, we had to leave. Our house was all white, rooms and furnishings, it was LARGE, NEAT AND CLEAN but older. The trim in the entryway was wood, nicely varnished.
It was night, we were near a dumpster, we heard noises (my fiend and I were together) and climbed up the dumpster to look. Frogs and some rats began to run or hop out and run away. We screamed and were very afraid. We had my dog, a terrier with me. In the dream my friend was now someone I had not seen since we lived in Kansas.
I was inside the church, it was crowded, I was walking towards the back. The overall feeling in this dream was fear and aloneness even though the events don't seem particularly scarey.
vvnforest
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: frogs and rats

Postby Sheena » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:19 pm

The overemphasis on Neat and Clean is belied by the reality of vermin and infestation.
This is a picture of dreamer herself. Perfectionism is featured.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors