Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Demons and Pregnancy?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Demons and Pregnancy?

Postby dreamweaver0212 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:03 am

I'm not usually prone to nightmares or night terrors. However, when I do have one, I wake up still feeling absolutely terrified and afraid to move the slightest inch. Almost like I'm a child again. I nearly call out for my mother or father, just out of terror.

Last night was one of these cases.
I had a nightmare, during which I was in my home with family. It was night time. Things were a typical evening/night. Then suddenly it started that I was being terrorized by a spirit or demon of some sort. It panned out almost like a horror film. Where you could see my terrified face looking around trying to find the source of this demonic voice. It was harassing me, and at some point it indicated that I was pregnant, something I hadn't known until that point of the dream. It wanted my baby. It was almost like a demonic Rumpelstiltskin.

I should also mention that I woke up, played Christian music hoping this would ease my fear or scare off any future demonic dreaming. However, when I fell back asleep the dream continued. Revolving more around possession of a Barbie and Ken doll. I smashed the Ken doll that was possessed and this only made matter worse. I can't remember quite how that ended, but it was badly. I woke up again sweating and terrified.

In my life, I'm not currently pregnant. I'm not attached to anyone, at the moment. (Not for lack of trying, with a particular individual.)
Mostly what I can find online has to do with dreams about being pregnant, dreams about demons, dreaming about demons while pregnant. But none really address what I experienced.
I'm new to dream "decoding". Just looking for a little insight or suggestion what this could point to.

Thanks,

A
dreamweaver0212
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Demons and Pregnancy?

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:30 pm

That negative figure that wants your baby is you. The baby is you. This is a dream of Scarbo from Ravel's Gaspard de la Nuit.
You believe yourself to be a bad mother.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors