Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Can someone help me understand please? Snakes and wolves

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Can someone help me understand please? Snakes and wolves

Postby Luthien » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:07 am

Hi, in the last few nights I had two dreams that to say the least freaked me out. They are different but the feeling is the same : fear.

Dream 1 : I dreamt I was in my bedroom and I had a head of a black wolf hanging on one of the walls . Suddenly, it started growling and snaring and howling in a blood chilling way. The head just stared at the bedroom door all the time. It never looked at me or attacked me. I was afraid and woke up really confused.

Dream 2 : I was walking in the streets and knowing something was going on...not quite knowing what is it but didn't bother me. Suddenly I looked down and beneath the curb I saw the body of a red and green snake slithering away. I didn't see the head but just knew it was a snake. I ran away to a some sort of park that I never saw. There were lizards and geckos all over. One of them was biting at my pants. I started to scream and running trying to get away.
(Please note that I have a terrible phobia of reptiles)

Can some one help me understand? these kind of dreams are starting to get nearly recurring :(
Luthien
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Can someone help me understand please? Snakes and wolves

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:38 pm

Possibly unresolved post-traumatic issues.
Possibly resisting necessary influence.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Can someone help me understand please? Snakes and wolves

Postby Aero » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:25 pm

Dream 1: this dream is very interesting. The wolf head in the bedroom means a warning in your life. This warning serves as a protector to you but it is what sends signals of concerns of fear of what will happen next. The wolf head by itself is just a symbol of warning and alerts (or alertness), when the wolf didnt look at u but at the door it means u fear something will come into your life unexpectedly. Howls and grunts may represent violent ways u have delt with this unexpected thing, but it also could mean u feel threatened and a need to show your superiority to defend yourself.

Dream 2: i have nothing much to say other then this is a dream outlet for your fear of creepy things. But i guess it may represent an avoidance in warm situations
Aero
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors