Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hands with a carved message

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Hands with a carved message

Postby Chan120 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:59 pm

Last month I had a dream I was in my house but it also looked like my old house it was like a mixture of the two. Anyway further into the dream it was very eerie I started to have pain in my right hand, like really bad pain it felt to real. I opened my hands and there was letters appearing in my hand from the pain almost like raising from my hand. The dream continued and I noticed from the first time my hand was in pain I was in a certain room my grandparents computer room because I used to live with my grandparents. When my second hand started to hurt I remember being in the kitchen and I think I somehow went back to the computer room and some lettering appeared but I don't remember what it was in my left hand but in my right hand it was a C and L or I and they were close together like this CL or CI and I woke up really disrturbed feeling as if my hands were really in pain in my sleep.
Does anyone have any suggestions to what this could mean?
Chan120
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Hands with a carved message

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:40 pm

151. Work it out.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors