Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

nightmare of someone I know being possessed...

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

nightmare of someone I know being possessed...

Postby lilly210 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:11 pm

Hi everyone-
I've never had a nightmare like this one before. It was so left field. My ex and I have been broken up over 10 years now and I have no lingering feelings towards him. I assume he feels the same way about me.
We've moved on and I re-married and I'm not sure what he's up to because we do not keep in touch.
I've been trying to shake off the nightmare since this morning and it's still lingering in my head.
This is a very weird twisted nightmare, so here we go:
Apparently, my ex and I had made a sex video of us when we were living in his parents house from a while back. As we re-watched the video one night, in the video there was us and many spirits, fogs, dark, ghost and could barely even see us. We were freaked out.
Because this took place at his Mom's house, we decided to go there to check it out and just drop by to visit the family also. Approached the house and the front lawn was well groomed and lots of gifts on the floor. Thought that was odd. Then saw his younger brother and he wasn't 100% himself, he looked fatigued and out of it. His younger brother told us that there's something wrong with his Mom. So we walked into the house and it was dark, gloomy, tight and smelled so bad! Like someone did not take the trash out for months. We heard his Mom walked towards us and the closer she got, the more it stunk! She was definitely not herself. Her hair was greasy, she was wearing a plastic coat, her skin was torn, scarred, burnt and there was mold growing in between the wounds. It was just gross. Her then looked at me in the eyes and she has this possessed twisted crazy looking. I was so freaked out and told my ex that we need to go right now.
Before we walked off the property, there was this guy that was leaving gifts as if he was paying his respect for the decreased. We asked him why are all these gifts here on the floor and lawn so well groomed. He said there was a guy that die in that house. They pay their respect by dropping off gift they think he would like so that he wouldn't bother people in the house.
At that point, I had woke up and freaked out. I was even worried about his Mom.
Crazinesssss!!!!
Does anybody have any perspective on this? What does it mean? :?
lilly210
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

free unblocked games

Postby vivek kumar » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:41 pm

Friend's you are addicted an free online game than visit our websitefree unblocked games or unlimited enjoy. this game was most popular and millions people are played.
vivek kumar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors