Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Paralysed and Held?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Paralysed and Held?

Postby KyleS » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:11 pm

Hiya,

From a rather young age, I've been taunted with a strangely explainable dream - being held, hopeless, at the top of a family member's staircase.
It sounds odd, yes - however this nightmare has cropped up multiple times.

I'm held by a man, and trying to scream although unable to. At this point, I physically cannot move and therefore I'm stuck staring down the stairs. Everything around me is dark - apart from the light at the very bottom of the staircase.

Understandably, it's probably nothing - although it's one of the few things that actually terrifies me (the idea of being restrained and unable to breathe/talk through my mouth...).

Thanks! :halo:
KyleS
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Paralysed and Held?

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Being forced to do oral sex to a family caregiver can feel like staring into an abyss.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors