Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Killing my husband

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Killing my husband

Postby Karen001# » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:22 pm

This dream was very scary - even thinking about it now makes my hair prickle. In my bedroom we have a computer station it is in a recess in the wall where an old fashioned wardrobe was fitted. It is fitted with shelves for our equipment, next to it on the wall is mounted a television which is facing the end of our bed. Anyway in the dream the recess was a small kitchenette at which my husband was cooking (my husband does all the cooking in the house). I was kneeling on the bed talking away to my husband who was not taking any notice at all - the whole time I only saw the back of his head. I am reaching across to the t.v. running my finger along the inside of the frame around the screen - as I run it down the left side - nearest to my husband (oh my goodness I have goose bumps remembering this) it pushes my finger out across the screen as if to make my finger go around a shape that I cannot see. I think this is a bit odd and so do it again - same thing happens my finger runs around a shape I cannot see. All this time I am talking to my husband and he is still cooking away not taking the blind bit of notice of me. So then I say to him look Rod this is a bit weird as I am running my finger around again - he still does not look round or acknowledge me ... this is the scarey bit ... I am suddenly snatched forward by nothing I can see - at the same time I have snatched the tv off the wall I am holding it close to my chest ... I am screaming Rod Rod Rod - but he does not hear me ... I am screaming with fear and panic as I raise the television to smash over his head .... I am screaming again Rod, Rod, Rod, he still does not hear me .... and then my scream breaks through but it is like when you hear a sound slowed down it sounded sort of wwwwwwwwwoooooooooodddddddd - in a deep slow horrible sound - he is still not looking around ... then I wake up screaming and crying. Now I have to say that I do on occasion have the odd little dream that can be quite funny because of its oddity - but this was the scariest dream I have ever had in my life - that I remember. I will add that me and my husband have a good relationship and have been married for nearly 30 years. :hugs:
Karen001#
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Killing my husband

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:52 pm

You still may wish that he would be different in some important ways, or that you change in relation to him.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Aero » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:25 am

I think the new technology in the room represents a new idea and change in the relationship, and the cooking belongs to the husband which represents his side of the process in that desire of the change. When you dont see his face and didn't receive any attention it means u feel a sense of uncomplete with u and him. You may feel that his attention to your ideas are blocked by his own life (work, friends, beliefs, something like that). The strange tv may mean that u are experiencing a third party inserting there own authority in your life OR it could mean u feel there is no help and explanation to your interests. The husband not reacting means a void in your heart u feel is missing between him (maybe a deed, promise, lack of love, lack of help). Killing him ment a desire to destroy that void in your life, while u constantly beg for his attention it means u try so hard to destroy it but to no avail, u feel hopeless. If you feel what im saying makes sense in your life please let me know! Btw im not a dream interpreter, but i do see dreams as a message from the subconscious to us.
Aero
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:00 pm

That's bc the king uses a PO box.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors