Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nefarious infant sibling

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Nefarious infant sibling

Postby Burning Lotus » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:58 am

The dream begins with my mother having just died during child birth. My father is an alcoholic, who is always somewhat in the shadows. The responsibility of caring for and nurturing the new born has fallen on myself and my older brother. Time goes by and i've become the primary caretaker for the child. I notice something strange about the baby, but in this dream world, i cant really tell you what it was. I know that i was becoming suspicious of him and uncomfortable around him. At one point I heard him talking when he was alone in his room. Full sentences, and not like how babies chatter. I went in and he stopped and looked at me. He tells me to do something, but i can't clearly remember what. Next thing i know we are at a party at a lake house that "we" are hosting. A hooded figure with a black and white painted face approaches the baby and i as we sit on a dock. he and the baby exchange words and next thing i know the figure starts to chase people, killing them brutally. chaos breaks out and some run inside. I find myself running, holding the baby, making a break for the house.

I run inside with others that made it and lock the door. but it becomes clear that this hooded man is some sort of supernatural entity and he simply glides into the house. the baby is laughing hysterically in my arms. it becomes clear to me that the baby had "summoned" this entity and i set him down and run up the stairs, thinking of hiding. i stop mid-flight and think about my moms lessons in love and light. i try to force a white light out of my hands. the figure is coming my way, so i push, both mentally and physically, trying to conceive it in my mind, until a massive ball of light flies from my hand, consumes the figure and pushes him through the floor, seemingly to go to hell. There are still small chunks of him left. The baby comes into view and is visibly livid. He touches a piece of the entity that was left and his face becomes black and white, seeming to inherit the "powers" left behind by him? I have a moment where i try to force more light and it doesnt come. It feels impossible. i feel defeated. and then i remember i am in a dream. and i pull light out of thin air, instead of out of my hands and i wrap the baby and the remains of the entity in it, and i send them to hell.

I then forced myself to wake.
Burning Lotus
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Nefarious infant sibling

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Baby represents newness either within or in the personal environment. Dreamer has ambivalent attitudes toward this and dream pictures that the ambivalence is unexamined, all is automatic action and magic. Some grief about mother may be unresolved and affecting this.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Nefarious infant sibling

Postby Aero » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:05 pm

Wow this dream is super interesting haha! Reminds me of dragon ball Z with the energy ball comming out. Sounds good that in the end u overcame your fear and continued to face the baby even after u regained consciousness! Sounds like a mind full of responsibility and morals :lol:
Aero
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors