Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My own execution?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

My own execution?

Postby k_henderson_1 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Hi, new here, and hoping for insight.

I've had a recurring dream for the last 23 years or so, I first remember having it when I was about 10. In the last 5 years it's been happening more frequently. In the dream, I'm in a sort of prison or dungeon. Stone walls with shackles on them, straw on the floor. I'm not shackled, though others around me are. A lady in a vibrantly green medieval gown comes into the dungeon and points me out to an armored guard next to her, then she leaves. The guard ties my hands and leads me outside to a horse drawn wagon. The wagon takes me to an open space in the town with lots of people crowded around. I'm led to a beheading block, and from there I can see the castle I came from. The executioner swings his axe. I feel it bite into the back of my neck, and then I usually wake up. What could this possibly mean? Grateful for any thoughts.
k_henderson_1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My own execution?

Postby Sheena » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:53 pm

Something is a pain in the neck tho you do not want to admit it. Or else you need a better pillow.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors