Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The Demon and the Hand

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

The Demon and the Hand

Postby GuppyGuy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:58 pm

The Demon
My younger brother and sister died. There blood was all over the living room, and on the sofa a large hand print in blood. I went outside in shock only to find my neighbors bones sprawled all over the front yard, and his dog wining. My step dad disappeared without a trace the night after the first inciences. My mom and I tried to leave the neighborhood, but apon exiting in our vehicle something broke through the wind shield. I then woke up, and my heart was beating as fast as a mouses.

The Hand
I was in the living room when my baby sitter shows me of blood, and a dismantled body. I go into my room not shoked by what I had seen when all of a sudden my younger sister screams. I look down next to her only to see a bloody and and mucusy hand crawling on her. I then follow the trail of blood it left to a hole in the window. I woke up, and looked at the carpet. I was on the ground. About a month later I drempt of that hand again. My older sister came home on her vacation, and we went up stairs. There were a bunch of mattresses on the ground along with blood I hadn't noticed when I entered the room. I tried to leave, but when I tried to leave a string around my hand almost cut it off. My older sister saved me. When we finally opened the door the hand was there, and I woke up.

It's been years since I had those dreams. I only remember them so well because they scared me so badly.
GuppyGuy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The Demon and the Hand

Postby Sheena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Like Oedipus you got rid of everyone in your family so you would have mommie to yourself. Then off to honeymoon with mommie and you are blinded, just like Oedipus.

That bloody, i.e., bad hand has done something naughty for which you must be punished and restrained.
What is it? You know.
Whom have you hurt?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby GuppyGuy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:00 pm

I'd feel guilty for killing a bug, so honestly it could be anything. At the time of the dream I was in elementary school, and if I got a warning from the teacher I would get in trouble at home. I would come home after school, and my mom would say did you do good. I would respond with a quick yes, and then feel guilty.
GuppyGuy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby GuppyGuy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:16 pm

I had to watch a YouTube video by crash course to learn about Oedipus!
GuppyGuy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:22 am

Too bad you cannot read.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby GuppyGuy » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:07 pm

Hey...I just wanted to know more. It was shear curiosity!
GuppyGuy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:25 pm

GuppyGuy wrote:Hey...I just wanted to know more. It was shear curiosity!

And cannot write.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors