Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Burning Tower

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Burning Tower

Postby xenspirit » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:39 am

I had a nightmare last night that severely disturbed my mind all day. I went for a job interview. There was a man who had lots of power who hired me to a company that was in a tall tower. I got hired. The man was abusive of his power and had people falling all over themselves trying to please him. He was abusive of his power with women. I felt a sense of disgust for him as a person. I felt betrayal. The tower caught on fire. It was burning and black. People were going into the building to save data from the computers at his instruction. Their was no hope of retrieving the data. It was suicide. The computers were exploding and the air was poisonous. To go into the building meant death. People went anyway. They were reaching the top, hitting the computers with sledge hammers, and they were hitting their heads against the walls in order to kill themselves. I was horrified.

I really don't know what this means because it could mean many things. It could have to do with current events. It could have to do with my own job, or with my personal situation. I really am concerned. I feel like it is a premonition type dream.
xenspirit
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Burning Tower

Postby Sheena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Highly judgemental dreamer wishes to destroy to murder authority as it exists in the world.
Not to worry, this dreamer has yet to grow up.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Burning Tower

Postby Michaelnok » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:59 am

i would love to see a movie like that and the burning would be just the franchise to do it with. excellentidea man.
i still enjoyed freddy versus jason though.
Michaelnok
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors