Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I made a demon leave my home in my dream

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

I made a demon leave my home in my dream

Postby lovelyrefrain » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:58 am

I had a strange dream of me inside of a house that was super dark even though it had big windows and it was so bright outside, and there was snow all outside, and the very bright snow was rather blinding. i felt an evil presence inside the house and i got scared and i ran out onto the deck or patio which overlooked hills and mountains of blinding white snow. a black shadow creature was jumping around these mountains, and for some reason i couldn't look at it directly. i called out to it and it charged at me and as it was in front of me i still couldn't see who it was. it asked, "do you know who i am?" and i replied that he was my boyfriend, and suddenly i could look at the figure, and it was my boyfriend (i believe i had to choose who this person was myself before i could see who it was, but that's only a theory, perhaps the person i was most comfortable or felt safe with?) and he pointed to the house and said "do you see that shadow figure there? he is an evil presence in your house." i got scared but i turned to the presence inside and i screamed that i was not afraid of it. my boyfriend told me i had to go in and get rid of it, and he couldn't help me. i walked inside and the figure grabbed my leg from inside of a wall, and my boyfriend pulled my body and i pulled the figure out of the wall by his arm. i started attacking the figure and kicking it. my boyfriend told me, " the only way to get rid of it is to let go and tell it that it needs to leave." i released the figure (perhaps demon) and i pointed to the door and i told it to leave. it stood up, stared at me, then walked out of the door. as it walked out, the entire house brightened up again and the energy changed. what could this represent?
lovelyrefrain
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I made a demon leave my home in my dream

Postby Sheena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:12 pm

It is you. You wish to change. But if in dream terms you would have to kill it, not chase it away. That is temporary and having your cake and eating it. Insincere = waxy.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors