Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Recurring dream of falling into nothing

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Recurring dream of falling into nothing

Postby lovelyrefrain » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:51 am

Ever since i was about 7 i've been having this recurring nightmare. everything would be in black and white and i would be standing atop my bed and i would hold my arms straight outwards and usually fall (like a trust fall) backwards (sometimes forwards) off of my bed and straight into all black nothingness like an endless hole instead of falling on my floor. it has been the same dream for about 12 years. i don't have it constantly, but at least 3 times in a year, more when i first had it. when i first would get this dream i would roll off my bed as i woke up and for the last few years i would just wake up abruptly to the feeling of falling and the anxious feeling. i have always wondered why i always had this same dream?
lovelyrefrain
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Recurring dream of falling into nothing

Postby Sheena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:13 pm

Alice down the rabbit hole.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors