Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A creepy cow?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

A creepy cow?

Postby idkidkidk » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:14 am

When I was a kid I used to have these really weird nightmares where a cow would be at my door and it would just stare at me. The cow had huge eyes (like one of those pens you can squeeze and the eyes pop out) and it could stand on its hind legs.I laugh at it now but when I was a kid it scared the crap out of me and I have no idea why. Eventually I got over my fear of the cow because I had a dream about it where it wasn't as creepy.
idkidkidk
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A creepy cow?

Postby Astha23 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:32 am

If u have overcomed your fear of cows then it could probably refer to some other fear or any other issue from childhood which has to be addressed. May be related to that age of yours when u were young and feared it.
Dream interpretation and there symbolism are subjective, so this is what I think about your dream.
Do share your point on this.
Astha23
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors