Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

disabled dolls

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

disabled dolls

Postby heathen » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:59 am

This occurred in the first 20 minutes of sleeping. So i was in this room with one other person (may hav been my sister) and a bed was in the room. and this woman that takes care of mentally challenged children walks in holding two young little girls. Both of the two little girls hav a bunch of dolls each. The two girls bodies are deformed and the woman lays them on the bed because it takes them a while to stand up. So these two girls are slowly moving trying to get up and all the sudden the dolls start slowly moving too.....i believe i thought they were dolls but they were actually children too that looked super "messed" up. theyre super thin some very very tall other short but they all were undeveloped. then i woke up. Any idea?? :) it was terrifying
heathen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: disabled dolls

Postby TenderLC » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:16 pm

Heathen,
It kind of possibly depends if you are male or female. It matters often because if the dreamer is female then she is seeing a side of herself, and if male then what is seen is a possible other half of the self, a vision of how he may see himself relating to females. or them relating to himself.

That being said, another way to look at the figures in the dream, since they are children, doll-children, and deformed, then either gender would be looking at how their creative efforts seems to fail or potentially fail, in life. Children, and especially babies, are often thought to be efforts in work, business, social/psychological efforts to produce something for the dreamer or those they care for. In other words the production in life.

They can also be responsibilities that are expected of you. That might mean that how they are when they are given to you shows how challenging these duties are for you. Otherwise they are how you perceive or achieve them. Just compare your real life experiences with the above ideas and see what fits for you in your daily or early life. I hope this helps you. Please let us know how you see this now. Best wishes.
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors