Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Creepy Girl/Doll/Shampoo/Catch Me Outside Girl

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Creepy Girl/Doll/Shampoo/Catch Me Outside Girl

Postby katievann120 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:13 pm

So I had a dream last night that I was in a house next door to my grandparent's and this girl attacked me and tried to kill me. I ran to the door and it was chained from the inside, somehow I made out and ran next door to my grandparent's and told them I was attacked and everything. Then I was inside this motel and I saw her sitting in the lobby next to the catch me outside girl. I went outside to call 911 and told them that the girl in the motel had attacked me. I went inside again and went up a couple flights of stairs before I got to this weird ladder staircase that went up to the top level and she was just standing in the middle of the room. She went to attack me and somehow I got her off and she turned into a small doll. I threw her into the toilet and she turned into a shampoo bottle. I started plucking her hairs out of the shampoo bottle and then my boyfriend started talking to me about it and I woke up. Hands down one of the weirdest nightmares I've had. Anyone know what this could mean?
katievann120
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Creepy Girl/Doll/Shampoo/Catch Me Outside Girl

Postby TenderLC » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:47 pm

KatieVann,
It seems that the girl is someone who wants to change you in some way, for whatever reason, and you may fear this change. She could even be you in some sense. She may represent an inner feeling of responsibility that you may be afraid to face. Grandparents place is likely somewhere that you feel safer in, but the motel is a temporary place that you don't feel you own, a metaphor for feeling not yourself. Going up the stairs is simply getting to a higher level of thought, and the upright ladder is similar but tougher to climb. You overcome the girl and she is then just a little doll which you want to get rid of, dispose of. when she turns into shampoo you want to pull out all the ideas in her head, possibly because just being or coming clean is not good enough for you emotionally. The boyfriend is either there to reassure you or else you feel that you and he must talk out the ideas of this girl. Could it be that you felt jealousy or competition from her??????

I hope this helps. I also hope you will give us some idea of what you think of this interpretation now. It helps in our learning process. Best wishes.
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby katievann120 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:49 am

TenderLC, Thank you for the interpretation, it sounds like a problem I have irl so It helped, however I'm confused, if the girl is supposed to be me then why would I be jealous of her?
katievann120
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby TenderLC » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:25 pm

KatieVann,
Some times they are you, and sometimes they are not. Are you saying that you have been experiencing Jealousy?

The dream parts can sometimes be multi-faceted. If she is you then there may be a part of you that you would like to change/destroy, like the jealousy itself. If she is someone you feel in competition with, then the result can still be the same. Sound logical? The thing about dreams is, what do we do with them if the are accurately interpreted? So, if any of this seems true to life, then you likely need to talk it out, with someone you trust, openly. This is to be sure you are not making assumptions or guesses about what you believe. So, if this girl is you, then you check your thinking, assumptions, practices, work, etc. If not, you check the same things concerning anyone you are bothered by, even if you never met anyone in particular, because many, many people are feeling-based in their thinking. That type of thinking can mislead, so you would especially be checking your assumptions WITH someone.
The subject might not be Jealousy, but it could feel like almost any threat, or struggle or disagreement. The facts should be checked ultimately with anyone you may be having trouble with, but most people never think they should check directly, thinking "what if I am wrong???????" It may be best to anyway.
I hope this helps even more. Please let me know.
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby katievann120 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:55 pm

As far as I know I'm not jealous of anyone, so my guess is there's a part of me I'd like to kill (pun intended) I have been feeling a bit insecure about myself lately so that would explain a lot.
katievann120
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:58 pm

You didn't wash off the shampoo bottle after you took it out of the toilet!
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby KaelaBug » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:41 pm

I have a nightmare. I was in my bedroom, playing a steriotipical rpg. I was with four other people. I was the healer, there was a literal midget Viking who was the berserker, a normal girl who was the archer, and a goth looking girl with black slick hair, all black clothes, and pale skin, she was a mage. I got up to use the bathroom, and when I got back the normal girl was dead, the goth one looking startled and the Viking guy freaking out and almost screaming. I went off to tell my mother, but she wasn't home. I then returned to my bedroom to find the Viking dead, leaving just me, and the creepy girl. I ran into my bathroom and locked the door, preventing her from getting in. She banged on the door for about two minutes, then it stopped. I opened the door and ran into my room, putting a chair against the door since there wasn't a lock. She came back and continued banging against the door, even louder and angrier. I opened a window and jumped outside, running towards freedom. Remembering that if I were to close the door I'd slow her down, I ran back and did so, just in time.i then began running the wrong way, towards a wall behind my house, hopping on top I turned around. She was two feet away, holding a bloodied knife in her hand and a crazed smile on her face. Terrified I jumped over, landing on the other side. There I saw it. A huge tree, silver bark, silver green leaves hanging like a willow. Shimmering blue gems hanging on the leaves. I felt at peace. Turning around, I was cut down my the knife, across my stomach. I felt the stinging of the wound, smelling the flesh, my vision grew blurry. And I blacked out. Waking up, I was so startled I just sat there, sinking it in. It felt so... real. I smelled the hot blood, feeling the searing flesh. What does this dream mean? I know this has nothing to do with your dream, but I'm still new to navigating this.
KaelaBug
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby TenderLC » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:25 am

Kaela,
Usually one should start a new topic when posting a dream. None-the-less, your dream seems to be about the difference between fantasy and reality. The four of you are playing at fantasy but things quickly turn to very real dangers after you relieve yourself in the bathroom of some secret of yours, as bathroom and what we do in there refers to secret things and cleansing ourselves of them. You go back in that room to guard yourself, but perhaps you were relieving your self or should have, again but to no avail. The Goth left the bedroom, but your were still stuck in the real danger, and someone was knocking to get answers or something to change your mind/attitude/ or whatever. The only escape is to get out of yourself by going outside, find a barrier in your life, but manage to jump over it, and finally find growth and beauty.

Does this seem logical? Stay in reality and be pragmatic to make your gains in life. I hope this helps, and best wishes.
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Contrary to nd: There are powerful archetypes which compose this dream of the newbie, warrior, healer, victim female (in distress and in need of rescue) called mage (but showing neither wisdom nor magic power), which is where dreamer contains her anger and rage. So, regards the spirit, this is very real. There is an attack of self on self which becomes a Ceasarian birth operation but nothing new emerges / is born / manifests. No wonder this is painful and hard to stomach. Belief in own value as feminine is aspersed. There is much energy in this dreamer to be realized and richness in being to bring to life, but she appears to be stuck, sustaining a certain skewed way to be which puts her at war with herself.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors