Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Black Trash Bag & Black Market

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Black Trash Bag & Black Market

Postby Jliahmcn01 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:43 am

So to start off, I want to acknowledge the fact that I've never been to a club before. I am 20 years old, I live in Jacksonville, FL and my 21st birthday is October 1st. I was actually considering the idea of going to a club for my birthday. Anyway, my terrible dream left me freaked out and super quiet all day today. So I kind of would like some insight on what some of you might think my dream means.
In my dream, my surroundings seemed that of New York City.. Idk why but this is where I was living. I was a frequent party goer in this dream. I typically went to the same club. One particular night I decided to leave the club late and alone. I'm assuming it is around 2am. It is dark outside and not too cold. My gut feeling prior to leaving was to either take someone with me or have someone pick me up. Against my better judgement I walked out of the club and took the first right down a deep dark alley which led to a residential area. While I'm walking, an older man starts walking behind me in the same direction. I think to myself to be on guard but he is talking to himself and at a good distance to not bother me. So of course I ignore him. Further down the alley, I hear another man's voice. This man starts walking down the alley as myself and the older man. Both men are at a good distance from each other and to my view point had no affiliation with one another. Further down the alley I feel another presence. I looked over my shoulder and I saw a third man walking down the alley in the same direction as the three of us. My heart starts pounding because the three men start talking to each other. I can't really hear what they're saying, but I felt instant doom as I knew they could hurt me without anyone knowing. All of a sudden the third man who had a familiar face walks out in the middle of the residential street and stands in front of me. He pulls out the thickest and darkest, black trash bag I've ever seen and he smiles at me. I began to back up and before I could start running in the other direction, the other two men started to grab me. All three men were wearing black outfits. The black shirts they wore all read in small capital letters, "BLACK MARKET". I started to scream at the top of my lungs. I felt as though no one could save me. While I screamed and struggled against the men, I felt an eerie feeling of calm and peace as my eyes came over a young girl sitting in the back seat of a car parked in a driveway. The young girl couldn't be older than 6 years old. She had two black pony tails and huge innocent eyes. She watched me struggle with the men. I can't remember if I hit one of the men or what happened but I know that the men lost control of me and I was able to run to the girls front door. The house light was on and she was in the car. I figured her parents were getting ready to come out. I banged on the front door and screamed out loud with terror. I could feel tears coming down my face. The men came back to grab me. All I could think was, I could not let these men get me in this trash bag. If they got me in the bag, it'd be over. They fought me down and the third man with the familiar face grabbed me harshly. Right as he began to put the trash bag over me, I heard 4 terribly loud and deep gun shots. The darkness of the bag fell from over me. I jumped up shaking and freaking out. The two men were on the ground with gunshot wounds and the third man had just gotten a shot to the heart. He fell down without looking at me. I gazed up to see where the gunshots had come from. The girl in the back seat of the car had rolled down her window and held a small black pistol on the window panel. She stared back at me with no emotion. This young girl was not me. But she reminded me of myself. While gazing at this young girl her mother came out of the home and didn't say one word...
IDK what to think but i know i cried when i woke up
Jliahmcn01
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Black Trash Bag & Black Market

Postby Sheena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:21 pm

We suppose that shopping could be one way to blunt anxieties about race.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors