Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cannibalism dream. First post on this site

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Cannibalism dream. First post on this site

Postby Sylent Ryver » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:04 am

Ok so this is my first post on here. But i had a dream an im not sure what to think about it..

So in my dream it was me, my friend "jason", his gf "kathy" my pregnant friend "bethany" an someone else i dont remember.

Ive changed my friends names to ig to protect them

So all of this ended up being jasons idea. But no one knew what was going on. Until we already got to this place i dont really remember. I jus remember a bright room with a table an chairs. It might have been abandoned. But anyways we are there an jason brings out a plate of limbs. Like people arms an legs. He grabbed one an so did i. He started eating it. An when i took a bite the other girls that was there were like "are you really gonna eat that?!" an i was jus like "yeah tastes like bratwurst" which in the dream it did.. Well then we see lights an hear sirens so we leave an left that there.
We start running through trees that then it turns into a mix of alleys an streets of the town i live in now an the town i lived in last.
Well we end up in a river an my buddy jason tied a body to my waist an told me to jus pull her behind me as we swim an he will keep her under the water.
Well while we are swimming a boat passes us an the motor almost gets caught an so i tell him imma cut her loose. So i do an he hides her in some river weeds so we can come back for her later.
Then we end up on the streets again an his gf kathy has to pee so we stop at an abandoned house an they went in.
Then i saw a flashlight light because by this time it's dark. Well obviously its the cops looking for us because we killed 2 people an ate one. An was about to eat the other one.
Well bethany takes off towards the street an she gets shot in the back. Pretty sure she died. An me i jus stand there cuz i know better than to run. They come up to me with guns drawn so i put my hands up an ask if i can sit down. They let me an as i sit i hear kathy scream an another gunshot. I deduced that they shot jason an kathy gave up.
When the last gunshot went off i woke up. Very confused an weirded out... I could still taste that girls arm in my mouth when i woke up.

Not sure how to interpret this..
Sylent Ryver
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Cannibalism dream. First post on this site

Postby Sheena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Sylent Ryver wrote:Not sure how to interpret this..
Not sure how to read this or if that is even possible. 'an'????
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sylent Ryver » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:30 pm

What do you mean? What part dont you understand? Maybe i can clarify.. Im concerned about this. An im not sure what to make of it
Sylent Ryver
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:44 pm

You need to write conventionally.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors